Private Landlords FAQ's
Private Landlords are able to list their property for free on TheHouseShop.com to find tenants.
- Can I add my property 'for rent' to Rightmove and Zoopla?
- What is the benefit of having a premium 'to let' advert?
- What is the benefit of boosting a property 'to let' advert?
- What is the premium package for adverts 'to let'?
- What is the boost package for adverts 'to let'?
- What is the featured package for adverts 'to let'?
- What fees are there after I find a tenant?
- Who can I contact for support when creating my 'to let' advert?
- How many 'to let' properties can I upload onto the site at once?
- How does The Land Registry verify my property 'to let'?
- How do I know when a renter is interested in my property?
- My property is already being advertised for rent, can I still use TheHouseShop.com?