How can we help you?

What's the difference between Buildings and Contents Insurance


There is an important difference between Buildings and Contents insurance.

Buildings Insurance will cover the property itself and any outbuildings, as well as permanent fixtures and fittings inside the building - such as fitted wardrobes, hardwood floors and built-in appliances.

Contents Insurance, on the other hand, covers the "moveable" items such as ornaments, free standing furniture, carpets and certain appliances. is a property marketplace that allows agents and individuals to list their homes to let and for sale for free. All landlords are verified to ensure that they own the property they are advertising with us.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful


Powered by Zendesk