How To List Your Property
Tips and advice on how to list your property on TheHouseShop.com
- How do I create a property 'for rent' listing?
- Who can I contact for support when creating my 'to let' advert?
- How many 'to let' properties can I upload onto the site at once?
- What do I do if my property type isn't an option when creating a listing?
- How many photographs can I add to my property 'to let' advert?
- What size photographs can I use on my property 'to let' advert?
- How do I write a good property 'to let' description?
- How do I know when a renter is interested in my property?
- How do I contact renters?
- Why should I link my NLA profile to my property listing?
- How does The Land Registry verify my property?
- How do I verify my property 'to let'?
- Can I upload my owner verification documents on my account?
- What professional services can I include in my 'to let' advert?
- What fees are there after I find a tenant?