How to list your property
Tips and advice on how to list your property on TheHouseShop.com
- What fees are there after I find a tenant?
- Who can I contact for support when creating my 'to let' advert?
- How many 'to let' properties can I upload onto the site at once?
- How does The Land Registry verify my property 'to let'?
- How do I know when a renter is interested in my property?
- My property is already being advertised for rent, can I still use TheHouseShop.com?
- How do I contact renters?
- Why should I link my NLA profile to my property listing?
- How do you verify property 'to let' listings?
- What professional services can I include in my 'to let' advert?
- What size photographs can I use on my property 'to let' advert?
- How do I write a good property 'to let' description?
- How do I create a property for rent listing?