Private Sellers FAQ's
Private sellers can advertise their properties to thousands of potential buyers on TheHouseShop.com for free.
- How do I create a free property 'for sale' listing?
- What do I do if my property type isn't an option when creating a listing?
- How many 'for sale' properties can I upload onto the site at once?
- How many photographs can I add to my property 'for sale' advert?
- What size photographs should I use in my property 'for sale' advert?
- How do I verify my property 'for sale'?
- Can I add my property 'for sale' to Rightmove and Zoopla?
- How do I make an existing listing become featured?
- What is the featured package for adverts 'for sale'?
- What are the benefits of having a featured 'for sale' advert?
- What is the boost package for adverts 'for sale'?
- What are the benefits of boosting a property 'for sale' advert?
- Is it safe to advertise my property on TheHouseShop.com?
- My property is already being advertised for sale, can I still use TheHouseShop.com?
- What fees are there after I find a buyer?
- What additional websites will my property be listed on?
- How do I remove my property listing from your site?
- How many potential buyers visit TheHouseShop.com?