Private Sellers FAQ's
Private sellers can advertise their properties to thousands of potential buyers on TheHouseShop.com for free.
- What do I do if my property type isn't an option when creating a listing?
- Can I upload my owner verification documents on my account?
- How do I write a good property 'for sale' description?
- My property is already being advertised for sale, can I still use TheHouseShop.com?
- Who can I contact for support when creating my 'for sale' advert?
- What websites do you send my property to?
- How do I make an existing listing become featured?
- Can I add my property 'for sale' to Rightmove and Zoopla?
- What are the benefits of having a featured 'for sale' advert?
- What is the featured package for adverts 'for sale'?
- What is the boost package for adverts 'for sale'?
- What is the premium package for adverts 'for sale'?
- Can I advertise international property as a UK seller?
- What fees are there after I find a buyer?
- What additional websites will my property be listed on?
- How do I remove my property listing from your site?
- Is it safe to advertise my property on TheHouseShop.com?
- Why do I see a Land Registry verification prompt when trying to check messages?