How can we help you?

Can I take out contents and liability insurance if I live in a shared house?


Yes, you can indeed take out Contents and Liability insurance if you live in a shared property, as long as all applicants for the policy are named on the tenancy agreement. We will need to know how many people are living in the property and you can have up to 2 named applicants on the policy.

You cannot take out a contents and liability insurance policy to protect just your belongings if you live in a shared house, instead, you will need to take out a policy that covers all belongings in the property.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful


Powered by Zendesk