Our Rent Guarantee Insurance policy allows private landlords and Letting agents to protect their rental income against a tenant failing to pay their rent. To be eligible to take out our Rent Guarantee policy, all we ask is that:
- You have an insurable interest in the property.
- The property will only be rented to tenants who are at least 18 years' old and will use it for residential purposes only.
- The first month's rent has been paid, or will be paid before allowing the tenant(s) into possession of the property.
- All statutory pre-grant notices have been issued, or will be issued before allowing the tenant(s) into possession of the property.
- An acceptable tenancy agreement will be in place for the duration of the tenancy.
- The required credit and ID checks have been carried out on the tenant(s) and guarantor.
- Affordability checks have been carried out on tenant(s) and guarantor by a licenced referencing company.
TheHouseShop.com is a property marketplace that allows agents and individuals to list their homes to let and for sale for free. All landlords are verified to ensure that they own the property they are advertising with us.