If you would like to contribute to TheHouseShop blog then please send an enquiry via the HELP button and the content and PR team will be able to help you further.
We have specific requirements for guest posts which must be adhered to before content can be published on the blog.
We accept a contribution to our blog under strict terms listed below. We receive a very large number of solicitations and we aim to preserve the DA of the site.
We publish content at our sole discretion
- English only
- 700 words minimum, but 2,000 will be prioritised
- Must contain at least 1 high-quality royalty-free image to be used as the featured image for the post
- Must be relevant to the audience of the site (housing, home decor, house prices, home improvement, property development etc.)
- Must not contain any link to a business competing with TheHouseShop
- Can contain 1 link to a client site of your choosing and impartial reference links where appropriate, must not link out to any inappropriate content e.g. loans, gambling, adult content, dating, CBD, etc.
- All posts are published on our blog: https://www.thehouseshop.com/property-blog/
if you want to suggest some content for our blog please email us: email@example.com
TheHouseShop.com is a property marketplace that allows agents and individuals to list their homes to let and for sale for free. All landlords are verified to ensure that they own the property they are advertising with us.